All returns MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER DELIVERY in the original packaging with all accessories and documentation with the original packing slip or store receipt from an authorized retailer.
All returns require prior authorization and an RMA number. To request an RMA: Login to your account or contact us.
Once authorized, clearly write the RMA number on both the copy of this packing slip and the outside of the packaging. The back of the packing slip must include the following:
• The name you placed the order under.
• Telephone number.
• Email address.
• Your return shipping address.
• The reason for the return, providing a detailed explanation of the difficulty you are experiencing.
• The Customer Service representative name who authorized your return & date (If applicable).
• Your order number & RMA Number.
Please keep the RMA number and reference it when checking the status of the return.
Procedure to return damaged product, shipped by Freight Carrier, must be authorized by a Customer Service and a RMA is required. If necessary, the Customer Service representative will give special packaging instructions. Please note that letter-style paper envelopes are not sturdy enough to send small parts and may be damaged and lost. Returns of items purchased should be in a bubble mailer or a box.
Incomplete, unauthorized returns, lack of RMA number or postage due will be refused and will be returned to you. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping fees will not be credited unless we are at fault. If product is found defective, reimbursement for shipping charges will be issued in the form of a credit. All freight returned shall be by “ground” (only), no exceptions.
Products That Are Non-Returnable:
• Product that is not less than 30 days after delivery.
• Product not purchased direct from My7s.com
• Product returned without approved “Return Merchandise Authorization” (RMA).
• Free Goods and merchandise sold on a non-returnable basis or marked as non-returnable.
• Unwanted items will be subject to a 20% Restocking Fee and shipping costs will not be issued credit.
• Product denied by Customs- domestic or international.
• Credit will not be issued for products damaged by fire, smoke, heat, improper handling, storage shipping, or product with broken seals, opened, soiled, disfigured, or consumed.
• Prepaid by customer, unless shipped in error by My7s. My7s will refuse returned product shipped “collect.”
• My7s will not credit tracking charges or additional shipping charges.
Credit for Product:
• Based on applicability, it is My7s decision to issue credit for product returned.
• Product purchased on a non-direct basis cannot be returned to My7s and will not be issued credit.
• Product purchased direct from My7s will receive a credit within 60 days after the return, with RMA, is received.
• No cash payouts for returns will be made; store credit only.
• Unopened and unused product is subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
• Unopened and unused product will not be issued credit for freight costs.
• Defective product will be issued credit for shipping charges.