Our Reward Points Program makes it easy to earn discounts on our products based on certain things that you do on our website. Whether you make a purchase or submit a product review, you'll always earn reward points that can be used to redeem discounts on products that you purchase from us. We're always looking for ways to save our customers money!
Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
Our rewards program is only available at this time for registered customers. Once registered, you will be able to earn and build up reward points that you can redeem when you make a purchase from our site.
Earning Reward Points
You can earn reward points for doing the following things:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Reward Points balance.
- Registering on the site. 5 points.
- Subscribing to a newsletter for the first time as an existing customer. 25 points.
- Sending Invitations — Earn points by inviting your friends to join the site.
- Converting Invitations to Customer — Earn points for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site. 50 points.
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn points for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale. 100 points.
- Review Submission — Earn points for submitting product reviews. 10 points.
- Tag Submission - Earn points for submitting product tags. 5 points (after tag approval by admin).
Reward Points Exchange Rates
The value of reward points is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to points, and an exchange rate of points earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
Redeeming Reward Points
You can redeem your reward points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough points to redeem them you will have the option of using points as one of the payment methods. The option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Reward Points Minimums and Maximums
The maximum amount of reward points that a customer can accrue is 250,000.
Managing My Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum points limit and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
Reward Points Expiration
Reward points expire in 365 days.
Note: You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Reward Points section of the My Account area.